Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The $107,868 Lesson, My Book, and Starting Over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Thank you very much, everyone! If you haven't ordered one yet, you can pay me directly 14.95 + 3.95 shipping to [email protected] and I'll send you one autographed directly when they come in (it should be early January).

Hey, Tanner...are you still selling autographed copies of your book directly? Is the direct payment through PayPal?

I remember opening a few 1991 Stadium Club packs when they first came out and thinking they smelled like carrots. lol

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Hey, Tanner...are you still selling autographed copies of your book directly? Is the direct payment through PayPal?

I remember opening a few 1991 Stadium Club packs when they first came out and thinking they smelled like carrots. lol

Carrots?! LOL! I've never heard that before. I think they would have a slam dunk if they could make cards smell like chocolate :D

As for direct, yes I sure am! They are autographed - I sold out of my last batch in 12 hours, and am waiting for the next batch to come in which should be a week or week and a half, so you can reserve one now if you would like!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My copy arrived today. I will send out at least one card from my Stadium Club pack to try to get it autographed! The embossed Canseco was the BIG bonus!!!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I wont spoil it like I did on Twitter, but make sure you read EVERY page. LOL

YES people ... make sure you read **EVERY** page :D

My copy also arrived today. Thanks for the extra goodies, Tanner! :p

My pleasure! :)

My copy arrived today. I will send out at least one card from my Stadium Club pack to try to get it autographed! The embossed Canseco was the BIG bonus!!!

Sweet, good luck on TTMing, and I'm glad you liked the embossed Jose!

Tanner, congratulations on the sell out ! You'll be on the New York Times Top book list in no time. ;)

That would be awesome! Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible, even if every single collector bought a copy.

Just sent you a PayPal...should be a fun read!

Thanks! Please email me your address and I'll get one out to you asap!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible, even if every single collector bought a copy.

But...everyone collects SOMETHING, be it baseball cards, sports memorabilia, cars, pets, vinyl, miniatures, ex-wives - this book should appeal to anyone who's been a die-hard collector of anything. :D

mouschi

May 18, 2012
But...everyone collects SOMETHING, be it baseball cards, sports memorabilia, cars, pets, vinyl, miniatures, ex-wives - this book should appeal to anyone who's been a die-hard collector of anything. :D

That is a very good point! :)

Just sent mine direct too! Included my address in a note with the payment on PayPal. The Custom embossed card was a super cool, classy touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thank you good sir!

Members online