Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jurickson Profar Traded to the A's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Three team trade.

Per Jeff Passan -

Full trade, sources tell Yahoo Sports:

Oakland gets: Jurickson Profar

Texas gets: Brock Burke, Eli White, Kyle Bird, Yoel Espinal, international $

Tampa Bay gets: 38th pick in 2019 draft, Emilio Pagan, Rollie Lacy

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Good gamble for the A’s. Profar always has been intriguing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't have any idea what Texas was thinking with the way they handled his development and I'm not sure they do either. He has certainly had one of the more unique prospect roads to the show that there has been. Hopefully he's fully healthy now and can show what made him such a highly regarded prospect.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I still don't have any idea what Texas was thinking with the way they handled his development and I'm not sure they do either. He has certainly had one of the more unique prospect roads to the show that there has been. Hopefully he's fully healthy now and can show what made him such a highly regarded prospect.

It’s the Rangers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Profar was so close to becoming another 1st round top prospect flop but he flashed enough potential this year to keep himself relevant. I no longer imagine seeing him in an All-Star game or achieving star studded status but he should be a serviceable player good for 2-3 WAR a season. The Rangers have played him at nearly every position there is (except catcher & center field) pretty much every season he's been in the majors so I'm curious where the A's plan to put him. I imagine he'd perform better if he were kept at a single position for most of the year.

I think this was a good move by the A's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts