Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Attn Player Collectors: 1998 Pacific Variations for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's just as disgusting now as it was in 2001 that people like you NEVER WANT TO KNOW THE FACTS about this hobby???

Where's MIKE CRAMER been since 2003 wiseguy? I KNOW...

I think more to the point of chippers post was no one was talking about game used cards from Pacific, the thread is people looking for a variation of a non GU set. We are all very happy you are single handedly taking down every bad guy out there, but unless Cramer was faking gold foil in this set it has no relevance.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, is it just the gold foil version that has the variation or do the silvers and red as well? The only thing I remember about this set were the winners are impossible to come across. Was gold the only one with the code at all??

Dec 4, 2008
Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, is it just the gold foil version that has the variation or do the silvers and red as well? The only thing I remember about this set were the winners are impossible to come across. Was gold the only one with the code at all??

You got it - only the golds had a code, no variations on the others. For each card there is a base (silver), a red, and two golds that had a code on the back- one with the code printed on the left the other on the right. It’s a minor OCD variation where the code was printed. Just wanted to help out other fellow OCDers out there. Have sold a half dozen to PC guys thus far, selling them pretty reasonably. Outside of the big stars really just charging a few bucks for the code pairs to cover my time spent rummaging .

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Interested in a gold David Justice, if you have both. I have one of them, need one with the code on the other side. Not sure which one until I get home this evening to check.

Dec 4, 2008
PM's sent for Erstad & Mariners! Ready to search for David Justice when the time comes. I found the Justice right side code variation sitting in a pile. A pretty good chance I will have the left side also, will just take a little digging. There is usually one version that seems to be made in lesser volume, is all.

Keep those requests coming! ;)

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Do the team cards have this variation? If you have and extra #750 with the code on the back is in the lower left I could use it. Thanks.

Dec 4, 2008
Tom Glavine
Jack

Hey Jack - sorry for the delayed reply! I had a paired set of Glavines that I gave away to another board member after he bought out most of my Glavine inventory. I do have a left code version back left that I would sell for $4 shipped.

Thanks,
Matt

Members online

No members online now.