Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Attn Player Collectors: 1998 Pacific Variations for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
I have a near master set of 1998 Pacific Online (800 card set), the gold foil “web card” variation. Each card has an un-advertised variation with the code either on the left or the right of the card back as shown in the photo. I have stars and commons alike. So each web card has two versions making for a 1,600 different card set. If you are a player collector and need one/both of any card just ask! Selling reasonably and I still have most of the set available. Sadly none of the redeemed winners in the lot that I have seen as yet. Thanks!

IMG_0810.JPG

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
I have a near master set of 1998 Pacific Online (800 card set), the gold foil “web card” variation. Each card has an un-advertised variation with the code either on the left or the right of the card back as shown in the photo. I have stars and commons alike. So each web card has two versions making for a 1,600 different card set. If you are a player collector and need one/both of any card just ask! Selling reasonably and I still have most of the set available. Sadly none of the redeemed winners in the lot that I have seen as yet. Thanks!

View attachment 85356

There is 3 cards per player. Red gold regular. I have all three gwynn’s

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dec 4, 2008
What I am asserting is that for the Golds there are actually 2 versions for each card in the set - as shown in the photo - one with the code on the left side of the card, the other on the right.

The Winners have an embossed gold Logo on the front. This is an old FCB thread on the topic that google helped me dig up:
98 pac online winners

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
I wouldn't touch anything made by Pacific since I fully investigated their 2001 Private Stock "game-used" baseball cards (bat & jerseys only)
to find that they were ALL brand new Sports Authority bought (admitted by Mike Cramer to the MLBPA) items which players never even saw!

This was the 1st of two card companies I had lose all their baseball licensing (three licenses) for fraud against all collectors. I actually felt bad
at first ending Mike Cramer's LONG hobby involvement going back to the 1960's as a sports photographer, hobby expert, & collector. But no one
at Pacific would let me talk to him in 2001 when HOBBY PACKS (one game-used card per pack) of Private Stock showed up immediately in every
Target store nationwide by the dozens!

I interviewed every Pacific Executive & their Legal employees who all kept refused copies of LOA's for two expensive 2001 Private Stock jersey
cards I pulled, Mark McGwire was one, Hideo Nomo was the other. I legally tape recorded every conversations once everyone was refusing to
send me copies of LOA's (even if they used MY IDEAS to shrink them to their specific pixelation, and put Pacific watermarks all over the LOA
copies I was asking for). The reason they kept refusing is because THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE LOA because they were all fake items.

By 2003, Mike Cramer threw in the towel and ended his involvement in sports cards out of SHAME! He's fell off the planet not long after...

THIS IS WHY NO ONE SHOULD EVER AUTOMATICALLY TRUST THAT A GAME-USED ITEM IS REAL! For all we know, Pacific could have
NEVER used real game-used items in any sport!

Dec 4, 2008
This most recent post by [MENTION=23455]cardcop05[/MENTION] is kind of like cutting a fart in a quiet room. Awkward.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It reminds me of a bit that a comedian did where someone is getting interviewed and they’re asked a question and the person responding just wildly goes off on unrelated tangents, rambling like a maniac never staying on topic. Exactly like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
This most recent post by [MENTION=23455]cardcop05[/MENTION] is kind of like cutting a fart in a quiet room. Awkward.

It's just as disgusting now as it was in 2001 that people like you NEVER WANT TO KNOW THE FACTS about this hobby???

Where's MIKE CRAMER been since 2003 wiseguy? I KNOW...

Last edited:

Members online