Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Felix Hernandez Collectors Thread...HUGE Update pg8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
So I just recently started making a Felix Hernandez auto collection...For one, I live in Seattle and he is a great "hometown hero" and two he has one of the nicest autos since Ken Griffey Jr (IMO). Big huge thanks to steve-a-reno for adding the 3rd auto :mrgreen: :

felix1.jpg

Here are the two I already had:

felixauto.jpg
felixhernandezauto-1.jpg

and here are two more I just recieved from ebay for $18!!

felix2.jpg
felix3.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know if you want to get rid of any Felix autos...my goal is to gather 34!!

Alex

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Re: My growing King Felix PC...big thanks to steve-a-reno!!

Sweet autos! I love Felix's sig too! I'll have to get my scanner reinstalled and show off a bit of my collection too then! I only have 2 autos, but I've got a TON of G/U and inserts! Show off a bit more of your Felix collection, would ya?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON

I have a bunch more G/U and a bunch more inserts, but here is my favorite stuff:

felixlot.jpg
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches Blue #'d 15/15
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches Purple #'d 09/34
2008 Upper Deck Piece of History Franchise History Blue #'d 04/25
2008 Finest Finest Moments Red Refractor #'d 23/25
2008 SPX Winning Materials #d 09/20
2008 Upper Deck Starquest Ultra Rare
2007 Topps Copper Parallel #'d 02/56
2004 Topps Gold #'d 0032/2004
felixlot1.jpg
2008 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes triple G/U Webb, Verlander and Hernandez #'d 085/125
2008 UD Premier, Premier Stitchings #'d 11/25
2008 UD Premier, Premier 4 Remanants #'d 61/77
2007 Ultimate Team Materials Swatch #'d 21/50
2007 SPx Signatures auto
2006 Upper Deck Artifacts Auto-Facts auto #'d 040/300
2008 SPx Winning Materials #'d 17/50
2006 Topps Co-Signers w/ Adrian Beltre Copper/Silver? It's #'d 15/25

So, not trying to steal your thread, wanted to share my stuff with you! Hope you share some of your stuff with me!
Eric

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

Very cool of Steve and you are off to a great start!!!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

Someday we should have a South Seattle area meet and greet (I don;t want to drive too far since I need to be close for my wife)

Maybe in Federal Way.. or one of the small card shows..

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Pinbreaker said:
Someday we should have a South Seattle area meet and greet (I don;t want to drive too far since I need to be close for my wife)

Maybe in Federal Way.. or one of the small card shows..

That would be awesome!! I never here about any shows around here, so if you do could you let me know?? A meet and greet would be cool and interesting...

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.

The only local show left is the monthly Totem Lake show.. which for the most part leaves much to be desired after going to it. While there has been some turn over in the people that set up, alot of the prices are as if cards are made from gold.

I've got a sizable King Felix pc going myself, incl some actual full sized gu items. I'll try to add some scans soon. Maybe we should get a Felix Hernandez collector thread going.

I still haven't been to that shop in Puyallup, those hours that holiday weekend didn't work with my schedule. One of these days though..

btw, nice felix cards shown so far.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA

I get e-mails from Ron Oakden for his shows and his shows are as follows.. Too bad there isn't one at the Puyallup Fairgrounds :(

Oct 18 - Shoreline Meridian Park School, , 10-4, 30T - Ron Oakden 206-533-2009 [email protected]
Nov 1 - Kirkland Totem Lake Mall, , 10-5, 40T - Ron Oakden 206-533-2009 [email protected]
Dec 6 - Kirkland Totem Lake Mall, , 10-4, 40T - Ron Oakden 206-533-2009 [email protected]
Dec 20 - Shoreline Meridian Park School, , 10-4, 30T - Ron Oakden 206-533-2009 [email protected]

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Nice!!! Thanks for the follow up...I'll let you know which one I attend and see if you by chance will be going...Thanks :mrgreen:

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON

My newest pickups, I love the Quad Game Used the most!!!!
(click on pictures to view larger or please visit my NEW Photobucket site)

2006 Artifacts MLB Game-Used Apparel Silver Limited #'d 042/250

2006 Bowman Blue #'d 219/500
MY FAVORITE:

2008 Upper Deck A Piece of History Franchise Members 4 Gold Quad G/U #'d 56/99 with Felix Hernandez, Adrian Beltre, Erik Bedard and Kenji Johjima

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Rudzud said:
I'm buying one of those dang galleries.

Hope you find a nice one...they seem to be one of the best bangs for your buck, and its an on card auto!! Let me know if you need help aquiring one too ;)

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON

Hey guys,
trying to keep this thread alive, maybe some of you have seen the 1/1 plate I won, but here is my other win I got today in the mail:
2008BowmanMagentaPrintingPlate.jpg

2008 Bowman Magenta Printing Plate #'d 1/1
2008UDpremier5.jpg

2008 Upper Deck UD Premier #'d 3/5-- I don't have a recent Beckett, but I assume this is a parallel of some sort? Anyhow, won it for $3.80+$3.50 S/H. Not to bad for a card #'d /5!!!

Lets keep this thread going! Show off your other Felix wins!
Here is my bucket link, I'm in the process of loading more Felix cards I have, but this is what I've got done so far, let me know what you think!
http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/seattlefantillidie/Felix Hernandez/?start=all

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.

Nice pickup on the Felix Premier #/5

Still kinda kicking myself on that one.. it's ending soon, remember to bid.. got distracted with something, oh crap the Felix.. ended.

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle

Nice to see your Felix pc growing Alex. I actually picked up another Felix auto since I traded you both of mine. You need to pick one of these up for your PC, It's one of my favorite Felix autos, I got it for a whopping $18 DLVD:

6fe8_1.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON

EmeraldRain said:
Nice pickup on the Felix Premier #/5

Still kinda kicking myself on that one.. it's ending soon, remember to bid.. got distracted with something, oh crap the Felix.. ended.
(laughing) sorry man, I wondered why it went for so low, no one bid against me!!

disengager said:
Nice to see your Felix pc growing Alex. I actually picked up another Felix auto since I traded you both of mine. You need to pick one of these up for your PC, It's one of my favorite Felix autos, I got it for a whopping $18 DLVD:

6fe8_1.jpg

BEAUTIFUL CARD! What year is that? I have never seen one on Ebay and I have never heard of Upper Deck Black, is that a new brand?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

SeattlefantillIdie said:
Hey guys,
trying to keep this thread alive, maybe some of you have seen the 1/1 plate I won, but here is my other win I got today in the mail:
2008BowmanMagentaPrintingPlate.jpg

2008 Bowman Magenta Printing Plate #'d 1/1
2008UDpremier5.jpg

2008 Upper Deck UD Premier #'d 3/5-- I don't have a recent Beckett, but I assume this is a parallel of some sort? Anyhow, won it for $3.80+$3.50 S/H. Not to bad for a card #'d /5!!!

Lets keep this thread going! Show off your other Felix wins!
Here is my bucket link, I'm in the process of loading more Felix cards I have, but this is what I've got done so far, let me know what you think!
http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/seattlefantillidie/Felix Hernandez/?start=all

I'm VERY jealous (in a great way ;) ) on the printing plate...nice catch man!!!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

Nice updates so far...here are 4 more I've gotten over the past month, I've been a bit lazy on scanning:

Pack pulled!!!
felixXfractor.jpg

and these:

2008 Triple Threads Auto 22/75
felixauto3.jpg

2007 Ultimate Auto
felixauto1.jpg

2008 Premier Patch Auto 11/25!!
felixauto22.jpg

and one more:
2006 Ultimate Triple Ensemble Auto Zambrano/Hernandez/Zumaya 46/50!!
hernandezzambranozumaya.jpg

I got the Triple Threads for $17 delivered off of Ebay and aquired the Premier Patch, 07 Ultimate and the Triple Ensemble from trades with coltsfan23 and disengager...you guyz are AWESOME traders!!!

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts