1. Right now 2017 is at 68%, 2018 is at 52%, and 2019 is at 55%. I am slowly getting close to the goal but need to add some really low numbered stuff to make it.
3. Added one so far this year. Missed on a few others. Hopefully land a few by the time the year is done.
4. Haven't even seen one I need.
5. Basically down to just my mortgage payment. I have been paying more each month to the principle so this heading the right direction.
6. Been up and down so far. Right now I am down 11 lbs from the start of the year but I still think I can get there.
Last edited by jszczech; 06-23-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Kirby Puckett Collection: 2148/2990 71.84% (As of 5/13/14)
Current Most Wanted Kirby Puckett's (As of 2/5/17):
1. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
2. 1992 Ace Novelty #307
3. 2015 Panini Prizm Blue Baseball Retail Parallel
4. 2016 Donruss 1982 Test Proofs Magenta/10
5. 2015 Panini Cooperstown Golf
Here are my 6 month update:
goal #1: stick to my main PC's.
I accomplished many things in 2018 but also spent a ton on stuff I'm now trying to sell because the newness has worn off.
Hahaha yeah. I was on fire the first 4 months only picking up PC needs and letting everything else go. Then my pickups dried up and I've filled the void by starting a trout PC
goal #2: I have 111 cards remaining on my needs lists for my sweet spot sets. down from 260+ this time last year. I'd like to realistically get that down to 85-90
(and possibly start 03 classic)
I've started 03 classic AND my needs list was in the mid 80's by April. Still many needs simply aren't showing up, hence the Trout pc
goal #3: sell all the stuff I dont need. this is a constant. I keep buying blasters for no reason, topps living set suckered me In and old PC starts that flamed out sit in a box. some has disappeared but I'd love to get rid of the entire thing.
Still grabbed a few blasters now and then but I'd say my sales box is down to about 50% of what it was. slow process but it is going out the door.
goal #4: continue the transition on my HOF auto PC to 2004 legendary cuts. sold a huge chunk of misc years. now waiting for new listings
This one is the easiest. I've snagged a handful here or there. Again, nothing new seems to get listed. A bunch I need available but all overpriced