Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 12/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well i am getting old LOL thus late start . Now have to take one to wrestling practice for two hours . nap in car that town only ten buildings - hour round trip away

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, holiday party with the wife’s family later. Cleaning soon to get ready for our New Years party...if we can get our butts out of bed

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well G/S's mother took him and they were LATE . Now waiting for son's G/F to get here ??? why did i stay ?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
My wife had been talking about hosting a New Years party and I’m thrilled that didn’t come to fruition! Hope yours goes off without a hitch

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

We do it every year, my wife and I met on New Years, and I proposed on New Years (and no we didn’t get married on New Years) so it’s kind of our thing

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning gang. Nothing too much going on here. I have work NYE & NYD, so no parties for me. I'll be in bed by 10. I used to watch the ball drop, but there's no use. Same crap every year and ever since Dick Clark passed on, the shows are getting worse every year. I cannot stand that turd Ryan Seacrest. He has the most punchable; ******* looking face I've ever seen. So, I catch up on some sleep. Haha

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
We come to El Paso for Christmas every year. This year my daughter experienced her first snow
8f82828e46f46eb509d6957b29f79947.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
since i can't drink RARE i get invited to parties .Also i know stories on many and drinking i won't tell SO there is FEAR in the masses when i show up SOBER

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, working today, off tomorrow. Every year at this time I seriously wonder why people are still shopping like this?? Haven't they had enough?

Members online

Latest posts