Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are you thankful for, FCB universe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
As the year comes to a close, I have a lot to be thankful for. This year was a pretty damn good one, even though I haven't been able to find that special someone yet again. Collecting autographs and following the game of baseball year round keeps my mind occupied. It gives me an out. It's my drug. If it weren't for this sport, who in the hell knows what I'd be doing with my life. So without further adieu, here are some of my best IP and TTM autographs to show off. I've also included my best purchases of 2018 as well! Enjoy, be safe and hopefully, here is to a better new year for all :) IMG_20181231_191921.jpegIMG_20181228_194857.jpegIMG_20181124_155911.jpegIMG_20181124_155903.jpegIMG_20181106_174437.jpegIMG_20181009_182030.jpegIMG_20181009_182040.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
why doesn't FCB have a like button?
Nice post, great stuff and sentiment.

I'm thankful for many things this year.
While the relationship I was in met its mutually respected end A lot happened for me this year that proved to me my hard work has paid off.
Was offered a job at a local grocery store at a 33% increase in pay. I feel appreciated in my job finally and the crew is amazing. This has allowed me to save a bunch and hopefully here in the first half of 2019 I'll be buying a place of my own. If not no later than fall. My kids and family are doing well, my friends I've made here and personal life are all doing well so I cant really ask for more. Able to upgrade the car (new one in the avatar) and add maybe a little too much this year to the PC.
a few upgrades and a new immortal signature (in my thread)

I also wish everyone a happy new year and hope 2019 is better all around for everyone.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

While the relationship I was in met its mutually respected end A lot happened for me this year that proved to me my hard work has paid off.
Was offered a job at a local grocery store at a 33% increase in pay. I feel appreciated in my job finally and the crew is amazing. This has allowed me to save a bunch and hopefully here in the first half of 2019 I'll be buying a place of my own. If not no later than fall. My kids and family are doing well, my friends I've made here and personal life are all doing well so I cant really ask for more. Able to upgrade the car (new one in the avatar) and add maybe a little too much this year to the PC.

I also wish everyone a happy new year and hope 2019 is better all around for everyone.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.

Absolutely man! Even though life throws us a curve ball, we still have more at bats to prepare for. In times of strife it's imperative to keep our heads on straight and move forward. I've had plenty of time for introspection this year and I echo your sentiments, sir. God Bless and Happy New Year!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Night Crew, Louisiana hot pockets, [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] 's weed, [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] 's hatred for weed, Ronald Acuna, Chansey, horse tranquilizers & slow walks on the beach while listening to Kenny G.

cd6fb2a416ad670f3334e79c432c1320.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Thankful for my lady. she keeps me going in the right direction.
Thankful for music and this hobby, keeps me out of trouble.
Thanks for all the guy's that keep this site going and running.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I asked myself this same question after this post was hijacked. I was banking on people coming up with formidable and well-thought out responses; however, this board never ceases to amaze me. :confused:

I think people participate in their own way.

It's all just part of putting something out there on the internet. Never quite know what you're gonna get.

Members online