Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* GOOD MORNING THREAD 1/2/19 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Good morning guy's, yanks sign Tulo.

Absolutely love this signing by Cashman for several reasons.

1.) Toronto is on the hook for 38 mil. Yanks get Tulo for only 1 year at $550,000.
2.) Yankees are still in the running for Machado.
3.) Tulo can play a few infield positions, so if Machado doesn't sign with the Yanks, Gleyber can slide to whichever position he's comfortable with.
4.) Tulo is only a few seasons removed from hitting .340. Even if you get him to hit .260 until Didi returns, that's a steal.
5.) Even a crappy Tulo is a better option than an internal fill-in like Tyler Wade.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Don't really want to be at work today. Any day now I hope to get a call from Jayme telling me we have to get to the hospital

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Like others back to work. Slow day so far. I'll be watching the clock. Makes for a longer day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just curious, for any of you that purchase the factory sealed sets from Topps, is better off to leave them sealed or open them to take out the pack of exclusive cards inside?

Staff online