User Tag List

Thread: JANUARY 2019 BGS & PSA GROUP SUB ALL WELCOME

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JANUARY 2019 BGS & PSA GROUP SUB ALL WELCOME

OK folks on we roll with PSA & BGS monthly subs. Standard orders below along with the QUARTER 1 2019 PSA Specials

See me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address for forms we use in my group. You can send any amount of cards makes no difference I send to PSA regularly. No minimums required we mail when we hit 100 items on bulks and move on to the next subs. the rest we mail when we hit the minimums for that special.

PSA
    =====

Standard bulk sub $8.25 per card ( using Bulk Services for 100+)

Thick Patch / Jersey items $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special # 1 )

Crossovers $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special # 1 )

Vintage $10.25 per card ( using the Quarterly CC Special # 2 )

Re-slabs $8.25 per card

BGS see me I do 20 Business Day subs regularly can't quote pricing publicly . Email me direct if you haven't subbed with me before those who have see me for the new 2019 forms. I require a non-disclosure agreement be electronically signed if you've never subbed before with me

I also do non-guaranteed with and without sub grades
    Non-guaranteed with sub grades is $8.00 per item expect to wait about 10 months to see your stuff back

I also do Single Grade 30 business day subs ( has no sub grades except any item that is a Pristine 10 will)
    See me on pricing again won't quote publicly

Jeff
    Last edited by jeffv96masters; Yesterday at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, do you mind going into more detail on the psa crossover? I have a couple cards I'm interested in crossing over. Bgs 9.5 into psa 10.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151259...albums/with/72
    http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i454/waulk11/
    Looking for 2009 BC red ref of Agon!!!!
    PC Adrian Gonzalez, Antoine Walker

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waulk11 View Post
    Hello, do you mind going into more detail on the PSA crossover? I have a couple cards I'm interested in crossing over. BGS 9.5 into PSA 10.

Any particular question on how crossovers work ? Generally we sub in BGS or SGC items with a grade on it and specify an equivalent "crossover" PSA grade that we would accept to put it into a PSA holder.

In your example you have a Gem Mint 9.5 you'd like to try and get into a PSA 10 holder
    So we'd enter it with the current grade (BGS 9.5) specifying that the minimum grade acceptable is PSA 10

If it hits their approval it will get slabbed into their holder. It always stays in the holder its sent in unless it crosses over.
    If they don't believe its worthy of the minimum grade requested they'll charge for the review and return it with a plastic sheet that just says "min grade" and gives the cert review info

Unlike BGS you won't get a small sheet telling you why it didn't hit the grade ( BGS marks up where it didn't hit the level)
    PSA just sends it back with the sheet that says "min grade" not met- nothing else. Rather generic denial basically.

Hope that helps-
    Jeff

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for the info. My next question is what's the total cost for 1 card? I see its $10.25 per plus charge for the review? I have 2 cards that are grade bgs9.5 that I would love to try to crossover.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/151259...albums/with/72
    http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i454/waulk11/
    Looking for 2009 BC red ref of Agon!!!!
    PC Adrian Gonzalez, Antoine Walker

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its $10.25. It either crosses or it doesn't for the price

Jeff