Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

t-206

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
How many T-206's do you have? Is it your collecting focus? If so, how long have
you collected them?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I have one, Doc Adkins.

There's a member here, Scottopatamous, I think it's spelled, who has almost the complete set, missing just the few big ones like Wagner, Plank and a few others. I haven't seen him post in a long time.

Members like Pete D., Junior Griffey and others have big T206 collections too.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I have 5-6 of them, mostly HOFers.

I got my first one back in 1989, I believe, from a tiny little add in SCD. A shop in Dallas advertised “80-year-old tobacco cards! Only 5 bucks each!” You had to send 6 dollars (1 buck for shipping) for a random t206. I sent it and got Topsy Hartsel.

Turned out to be a damn good deal. Wish I had ordered more.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have two of them. Happened to be already graded (which is good for me as it gives the cards some protection). I only wanted them because it'd be cool to have something a century old in my PC.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I probably have 20 or so, mostly Brooklyn players. A few minor stars too, nothing too exciting other than Wheat and Keeler. I would not say I ever focused on them, as they are just too expensive for better copies with lots of competition. I would like to complete the Brooklyn team set some day, but rarely ever think about them and don't even have a wantlist made up, so I guess you could say the priority is quite low.

Members online

Latest posts