Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Typical card show price boxes for standard inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Since I don't have card shows near me (that I'm aware of) to research this, for a relatively recent standard not-serial-numbered insert (i.e. not inserts of hot rookies, prospects, or megastars), in what types of budget collector boxes could you typically find them in? Dime, 20 cents, quarter, 50 cent, or other denonimated boxes?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'd say that is pretty reasonable, although depending on the sets and players, even a quarter may take a while to find the right buyer.

I'll use a local example, but it is a shop. He has a massive pile of 25 cent boxes, but nothing cheaper. Sometimes you find some sweet deals, often you are getting a fair price, but he has a ton of stuff that might not even ever sell at 10 cents a card. I suppose the time it takes to sort and distribute just isn't worth it, but I would love to see dime and quarter boxes. As a seller, if you price the stuff decently, you can score some pretty decent sales in bulk from buyers who love nothing more than to scour the bargain boxes.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
LCS has three 5000 counts .10 each ---just got some 2018 bowmans best refractors .10 each .
BTW i have close to ONE million cards --- 3200 counts by teams most alpha order . I sell at local stadium during season and couple other places . Rare i take any card over $5.00 . Cater to kids most cards $1.00 or team packs 40 or 80 cards $5.00. Kids days 3000 bused to game . I sell bulk players or team . small seller on ebay

Members online

No members online now.