Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEW YEAR CONTEST WINNER GAME****FANATIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I had forgotten about this for a few days and was surprised to see it still active. So as not to waste my guess, I decided to record all of the previous guesses and was impressed that I had not seen a single duplicate guess and then it happened! For you number types, 4 guesses have been duplicated so far and 87 unique numbers have been eliminated (88 after my guess and assuming the host is checking on it frequently and someone didn't 't already win).

I'll go for 103 today, thank you.

actually there had been 6 duplicate picks made by the time you posted this with a 7th coming shortly afterwards.....

my saturday night try will be.....97 please....

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I had forgotten about this for a few days and was surprised to see it still active. So as not to waste my guess, I decided to record all of the previous guesses and was impressed that I had not seen a single duplicate guess and then it happened! For you number types, 4 guesses have been duplicated so far and 87 unique numbers have been eliminated (88 after my guess and assuming the host is checking on it frequently and someone didn't 't already win).

I'll go for 103 today, thank you.

actually there had been 6 duplicate picks made by the time you posted this with a 7th coming shortly afterwards.....

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

WINNER
@game****fanatic pm me you mailing info
c1LiTts.jpg