Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 1/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Bennett was admitted into the NICU yesterday for precautionary measures. His blood sugar was really low and he had reduced airflow due to swelling in his nose from delivery. The plan is for him to be released from the NICU today and see how he does in the room with Jayme and I for 24 hours with the hopes of being discharged tomorrow morning. But in the meantime I only packed 2 shirts and needed to go to the store to get one for today. Happy with this one for $8!20190105_121432.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hope all goes well for the little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
He has shown great improvement. They started the IV at 10, and as they measure his blood sugar, if they look good, they drop it by 2 points. Right now he is at 1, so things are looking good. It's just hard knowing that we can't take him home yet. It was hard hearing them tell us they were going to admit hin to the NICU, but once they explained the reasoning and that it was mostly precautionary, it helped put us at ease. Still isn't fun seeing the little guy with an IV in his arm.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all. Bennett was admitted into the NICU yesterday for precautionary measures. His blood sugar was really low and he had reduced airflow due to swelling in his nose from delivery. The plan is for him to be released from the NICU today and see how he does in the room with Jayme and I for 24 hours with the hopes of being discharged tomorrow morning. But in the meantime I only packed 2 shirts and needed to go to the store to get one for today. Happy with this one for $8!View attachment 85945

NICU nurses are the best!!!! Hope they work their magic quickly!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
NICU nurses are the best!!!! Hope they work their magic quickly!!!!!
We honestly can't conplain about any of the services we have received. From the nurses that checked us in, the ones that helped deliver, the doctors, and the nurses she's had after moving rooms have all been fantastic. The head nurse came in yesterday and asked how the service had been and if any of the nurses stood out. I even told her that none of them really stood out to us since they all have been great

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i almost missed delivery of one of my girls - i was stuck in admission by an office girl talking on phone about personal matters . When asked about time at hospital i told them nuke down stairs - doctors / nurses were SUPER . That didn't go over very well with officials .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Glad your baby is better. :D

I came into see my wife at the hospital. She said the nurses are fighting. I said fighting about what ? :geek: She said about having me (her) as a patient. I said why. Because you never ask for anything ? She gave me that sweet little me look. She drives me crazy. I don't know how she gets through all the medical stuff like she does.

Members online

Latest posts