Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MONDAY MORNING THREAD 1/7 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Morning, all. Big job interview for me this morning. I've applied for a promotion and I'm at interview #3 for it. This one is with the VP of my department, so it's no foolin'! Wish me luck, FCB nation!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning, all. Big job interview for me this morning. I've applied for a promotion and I'm at interview #3 for it. This one is with the VP of my department, so it's no foolin'! Wish me luck, FCB nation!
GOOD LUCK

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
morning fellas
best of luck Jbone!

17° here this morning. had to drive the truck. holidays have the freight schedule all jacked up here still. hope everyone has a great day

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good afternoon all! Moving slow today. Slipped on some wet leaves on a hill Saturday and hurt my back. It's fun getting old! Still better than not getting old.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good luck to [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] with the new born & [MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] with the (pending) baby Alice & [MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION] with the interview!!!