Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 1/10/18 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! 21 here this morning, with a high of 33. Want to do some raking, but it will be in several short outings!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i worked 38 years in climate controlled warehouses ---------- HOT in summer COLD in winter

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. First day back at work after having the last week off. It was tough leaving the little man this morning. We have his 1 week check up this morning though, which I'll be able to go to. Works out nice since it gets me out of going to a meeting from 9-2 out of town today

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
LCS i used to go to had a regular that couldn't talk so we wrote notes . One day he ran in handed paper folded several times and left
" I have nothing to say "

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, it's funny how things work out. I added, I think 5 Tim Wakefield cards from his playing days last year, all between January and April. Here we are early January and I have found two cards on my need list that I've never seen for sale. One is incoming, one I have a few days left on.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Evening everyone, it's funny how things work out. I added, I think 5 Tim Wakefield cards from his playing days last year, all between January and April. Here we are early January and I have found two cards on my need list that I've never seen for sale. One is incoming, one I have a few days left on.

which team or both you collect ? not sure if i have any inserts left

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
which team or both you collect ? not sure if i have any inserts left

I collected all of his stuff. I'm down to about 30-35 non 1/1 that I need. I think they are all in a red Sox uni that I need, may be missing an odd ball or a regional issue from his Pittsburgh days but nothing I know of.
Couple of the really rare things and a bunch of low number parallels.