User Tag List

Thread: DJ LeMahieu to Yankees

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ LeMahieu to Yankees

Nice pickup and probably means they're not in pursuit of Machado.
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to @death2redemptions for signing a big 24mil deal with a contending team. I'm guessing this means you're going to go on a wax binge?

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great signing, 5.3 War great defensive player, won a batting title in 2016. so glad to not have that head case Machado.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they're trying to save some money for next year's FA's!!!!!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What % chance would you give LeMahieu of having a better WAR season than Machado next year?! Maybe 10-15% seems fair.... he is a very consistent player with great D. This is one of the better pickups so far.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Congrats to @death2redemptions for signing a big 24mil deal with a contending team. I'm guessing this means you're going to go on a wax binge?
    I'm going to Disneyland and spending it all on the teacup ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    What % chance would you give LeMahieu of having a better WAR season than Machado next year?! Maybe 10-15% seems fair.... he is a very consistent player with great D. This is one of the better pickups so far.
    I'm mostly excited that he's going to get a lot more of those cheap shot home runs over the short porch so it's a win-win for my fantasy team.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m concerned with his home vs road splits.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    I’m concerned with his home vs road splits.
    Ugh....you're right. I didn't put that into consideration.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

corockies
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's something to consider. Tulowitzki and Lemahieu are both close personal friends with Nolan Arenado, who's a free agent in 2020. Maybe the Yankees are strategizing nabbing him next year? 28 isn't a retired Yankees #...

This would kill me if true. I'd hate to see Arenado in anything other than purple. But it kinda makes sense.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corockies View Post
    Here's something to consider. Tulowitzki and Lemahieu are both close personal friends with Nolan Arenado, who's a free agent in 2020. Maybe the Yankees are strategizing nabbing him next year? 28 isn't a retired Yankees #...

This would kill me if true. I'd hate to see Arenado in anything other than purple. But it kinda makes sense.
    Arenado seems like a good guy but I can't imagine he gives enough of a hometown discount to stay in the Rockies, he's going to be offered huge...yuuuuge money, way more worth it than the two jokers this year.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corockies View Post

Arenado seems like a good guy but I can't imagine he gives enough of a hometown discount to stay in the Rockies, he's going to be offered huge...yuuuuge money, way more worth it than the two jokers this year.