Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DJ LeMahieu to Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Congrats to [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] for signing a big 24mil deal with a contending team. I'm guessing this means you're going to go on a wax binge?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Great signing, 5.3 War great defensive player, won a batting title in 2016. so glad to not have that head case Machado.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What % chance would you give LeMahieu of having a better WAR season than Machado next year?! Maybe 10-15% seems fair.... he is a very consistent player with great D. This is one of the better pickups so far.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Congrats to [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] for signing a big 24mil deal with a contending team. I'm guessing this means you're going to go on a wax binge?

I'm going to Disneyland and spending it all on the teacup ride!!!

What % chance would you give LeMahieu of having a better WAR season than Machado next year?! Maybe 10-15% seems fair.... he is a very consistent player with great D. This is one of the better pickups so far.

I'm mostly excited that he's going to get a lot more of those cheap shot home runs over the short porch so it's a win-win for my fantasy team.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Here's something to consider. Tulowitzki and Lemahieu are both close personal friends with Nolan Arenado, who's a free agent in 2020. Maybe the Yankees are strategizing nabbing him next year? 28 isn't a retired Yankees #...

This would kill me if true. I'd hate to see Arenado in anything other than purple. But it kinda makes sense.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Here's something to consider. Tulowitzki and Lemahieu are both close personal friends with Nolan Arenado, who's a free agent in 2020. Maybe the Yankees are strategizing nabbing him next year? 28 isn't a retired Yankees #...

This would kill me if true. I'd hate to see Arenado in anything other than purple. But it kinda makes sense.

Arenado seems like a good guy but I can't imagine he gives enough of a hometown discount to stay in the Rockies, he's going to be offered huge...yuuuuge money, way more worth it than the two jokers this year.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

Arenado seems like a good guy but I can't imagine he gives enough of a hometown discount to stay in the Rockies, he's going to be offered huge...yuuuuge money, way more worth it than the two jokers this year.

Members online

No members online now.