Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 1/17 ++++++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
coffee and meds = rattle when you walk
Haha that's too damn funny! All is good with me. Work and then it's getting ready for the inclement weather over the next few days. Could be a really bad ice storm here. Temps 40+ on Sunday with rain, but by midnight on Monday it's going to be single digits. Could be a lot of power outages, so not looking forward to that!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
seven pills every morning - tell time by the 2mg-- fours later feed me = three are 1000 's
As for your storm put the global warming people outside - all their hot air will solve issue . Hoping snow here i got OK from neighbor to use her hill for sledding - safe place for three year twins . My afternoons are crazy 2:00 leave - pick up 1 G/S = one hour trip , 90 minutes later take 1 pick up 2 at wrestling take 2 to baseball , take 1 to karate get home 7:30.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Busy week at work still. Probably going to have quite a few guys show up today and tomorrow for contracts since they are over at 5 tomorrow. Of course that means we will have a bunch of guys show up at 4 tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts