Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Series 1 Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Independence Day parallel again? Loved last year, but hopefully they don't run it into the ground. But if they do, they should make it a parallel in Chrome, too.

And they changed the Clears to 100 cards, #/100? Dang, that might be my new project.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Independence Day parallel again? Loved last year, but hopefully they don't run it into the ground.

Driving things into the ground, that's what Topps does! Drives me nuts with the constant reprints of at least of the front of the historic Topps card.

Must be nice to not have to put effort into innovation since you have no threatening competitors and box breakers guaranteed to buy your product so that you aren't taking a risk of poor sales when you repeat most everything from year to year.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
topps tweet-replied to me that the card number assignments -- and the unveiling of card #1 -- coming up soon. I take it to mean next week since the release will be here before you know it!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Weak base checklist

Does anyone really buy series 1 for the checklist?

I buy it because I collect the flagship product, it's the first release of the new baseball season calendar, and I am aware they hold names back for series 2 or to wait and see what the buzz is in the first 1.5 months of the season to see which rookies should make series 2 or be held off until the update series.

Members online

Latest posts