Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******SATURDAY MORNING THREAD **************1/19/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well if you read the first post you didn't know SO now that you are awake get to work LOL

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i had maybe 3 hours sleep . hope to go to doc next week . No G/K's and son gone this weekend QUIET . MIL back here so nothing planned

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Slept in. Woke up to see what we got for snow and find that someone has already plowed most of our drive. Sweet!

Anyone on the board a frequent attendee of Syracuse Chiefs games?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, took the kid to tae kwan do, then stopped at the store to pick up some plumbing supplies since I had a pin hole leak last night, I got it back together but now I have hot water but no cold, ugh...
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], I hope to catch some Syracuse games at Lehigh Valley this year, since this will be the first year they are the Syracuse Mets, not sure if that would help you or not

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Evening everyone. The weather can't decide what it's doing in Boston right now. Just a dusting of snow. It changes back and forth from sleet to rain. As long as I don't have to shovel sleet I'm good with it.

Members online

Latest posts