Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Pujols cards for sale or maybe trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I have a LOT of Pujols cards I am going to start moving. I have base,serialed, GU cards and patches. The list is too long. I will start to list
the bigger items in the next few days if you have any requests before I list please speak up. Most of the lower end cards I will not list because too many so please just ask.
I will try to get back to you ASAP but I also work so please bare with me. Thanks all ..... Rob ALSO they are all Cardinals uniform cards

Stubs

Jan 2, 2019
Hello, I would be interested in patch cards of Jim Edmonds if you have any. I know some pujols cards have Edmonds patches as well

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I have a LOT of Pujols cards I am going to start moving. I have base,serialed, GU cards and patches. The list is too long. I will start to list
the bigger items in the next few days if you have any requests before I list please speak up. Most of the lower end cards I will not list because too many so please just ask.
I will try to get back to you ASAP but I also work so please bare with me. Thanks all ..... Rob ALSO they are all Cardinals uniform cards
I might be interested in some Pujols cards serial #d to 99 or less. Also, if you have any factory set exclusive parallels or online exclusive let me know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I'd like to take a look at any 2001 Topps/Bowman that you have available.

Members online

Latest posts