Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

contacting panini????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was shorted a gu or auto from a pack of Panini elite extra edition and need to send in the wrapper and box. Does anyone know where to send it??
Thanks for nay info
Brad

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I was shorted a gu or auto from a pack of Panini elite extra edition and need to send in the wrapper and box. Does anyone know where to send it??
Thanks for nay info
Brad

paniniamerica.net - go to "support". It looks like you may need to open a request first before you mail in anything. There is an email contact address if you have problems with starting a request or if you don't learn what to send and where to mail once you open a request.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
paniniamerica.net - go to "support". It looks like you may need to open a request first before you mail in anything. There is an email contact address if you have problems with starting a request or if you don't learn what to send and where to mail once you open a request.
sweet, thank you very much

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Wow, it exists! I didn't know Panini did replacements. ;)

Out of about 12 redemptions I've had with them, all of them were for the card on the redemption and not a replacement.

Looks like a decent card with the patches on it.

Members online