Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********FRIDAY FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 1/25/19*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I miss comments from DAVE / DAVE / DAVE and the other daves not posting . Need them to at least check in so I can bad post them

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I miss comments from DAVE / DAVE / DAVE and the other daves not posting . Need them to at least check in so I can bad post them

Morning all! I'm a Dave but probably not one you were referring to. Going to go through a bunch of boxes this weekend trying to find some stuff that people on here have been looking for. Hopefully I'll find some cards to send out. [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] going to try to find some more Brewer's blue refractors.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Going to go through a bunch of boxes this weekend trying to find some stuff that people on here have been looking for. Hopefully I'll find some cards to send out.

I've been looking for some 1996 Mirror Gold Frank Thomas cards if you happen to have any lying around. :lol:
(Actually, interested in ANY 1996 Mirror Golds or unopened product.)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I've been looking for some 1996 Mirror Gold Frank Thomas cards if you happen to have any lying around. :lol:
(Actually, interested in ANY 1996 Mirror Golds or unopened product.)

I wish I would find some of those! I'm sure I would remember if I had any. I have boxes of parallels, refractors, auto's & inserts. About once a year I go through them and find a few cards to sell on eBay, trade or give away.

Members online