Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game 7, bottom of the ninth, here you come...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You’re the closer for your favorite club, what’s your entrance music?

Mine is calm like a bomb from rage against the machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Thunderstruck is a great choice!

Indeed. They could send lightning bolts across the video screens while the intro plays as you run in from the pen. Then, as the intro expands, every time the kick bass hits and they yell "thunder!", the video boards could flash pure white in time with the drum. ;)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Indeed. They could send lightning bolts across the video screens while the intro plays as you run in from the pen. Then, as the intro expands, every time the kick bass hits and they yell "thunder!", the video boards could flash pure white in time with the drum. ;)

Someone has thought about this before

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think about this at the gym, knowing that I'd need a song that is relatively clean I think I'd go with "wolves" by rise against. Many other choices, depending on the day I would change my mind. I'd also want a band that wasn't closely associated with another closer which eliminates lots of great choices.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think about this at the gym, knowing that I'd need a song that is relatively clean I think I'd go with "wolves" by rise against. Many other choices, depending on the day I would change my mind. I'd also want a band that wasn't closely associated with another closer which eliminates lots of great choices.

Yes! The gym is also where I need motivation too.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
If I could have it unedited it would probably be "get back" by Ludacris, but it has to be the version with Sum 41, that one gets me going.

Members online