Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 1/27/19******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Good morning, worst sports weekend for me no football or hockey, 17 days til pitchers and catchers:D

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Worked an overnight last night and only got about 90 minutes of sleep. -8 degrees currently but will warm up enough to drop 8-12” of snow this evening followed by dangerous temps on Wednesday (-24 actual temp NOT factoring in windchill). Be lying if said I wasn’t hoping my kid has another snow day tomorrow so I can stay home again lol

On the bright side [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] was able to get Jonathan Schoop to sign a card for me at Twins Fest this weekend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Yo. Brother in law is in Vegas. Sat down to play poker. Canseco sat down across from him.

Haha...that’s awesome! I liked that video of him, Pete Rose and Frank Thomas sitting around a poker table just talking.

How’d he do? (Canseco...and your brother)

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
for all you young ones -- I've watched MASH twice this weekend . Very big hit my senior year . THANK YOU VETS .