Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 1958 Topps All Star Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I wanted to share my existing and new pickups.

This year 1958 was the first All Star set for Topps and by far my favorite. I've been away from the hobby for a while and recently have been more interested again.

This is a 20 card group on the back end of the 1958 topps set. This starts at card 475 in series 6 of the set. While these cards are desirable, many big stars are widely affordable.

To start off the thread, here are a couple of low grade but affordable Mantles. These are new to my set and were less than $100 for the pair.

More cards to come for those interested.

20190128_194236.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I love those cards too. 1958 Topps was my Dad's favorite as a kid, so I've been slowly building the complete set over the past decade. I have all of the All-Star cards and the set's most expensive cards like the Maris rookie, Mantle, Williams, Mays, Aaron, Koufax, etc. Just need about 20 cards left, with the biggest being Brooks Robinson.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
LOVE 1958, as that was the year I first purchased cards. I have since gone back and completed the set. The All-Star cars are a great subset. The 1959 All-stars and the 1961 MVP cards are also among my favorites.

Latest posts