Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 1/29 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I was shocked that I only had one email waiting for me at work this morning. Usually I'll have 5-6 from all of our overseas buyers.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Uh-oh, you must've goofed up BIG TIME:rolleyes:
More likely, they did!!!!

Well, I'm hoping it means I haven't pissed anybody off yet :lol: It does help though that the last couple of weeks we have been working on a government contract, which means there is nothing for me to do in regards to those boxcars

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Replacing traveling water screens at a water intake. EPA says we gotta save the fish!

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

i was in a $hitty business = toliet paper -- think about this ; warehouse i was at got in ONE MILLION pounds of paper A DAY . We make up 1% of what USA uses a day

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Oh man, the cold is coming. Schools already canceled again tomorrow and Thursday. I gotta go in tomorrow for sure (might get to stay home again Thursday) but hopefully not until a little later in the AM than usual

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online