Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you could only have one box a year, what would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I'm partial to Topps base line myself because it's just the classic, why go for anything else? #2 is bowman and #3 is Gypsy queen, in that order.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I'm partial to Topps base line myself because it's just the classic, why go for anything else? #2 is bowman and #3 is Gypsy queen, in that order.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I don't buy much hobby as I don't have regular access to a brick and mortar card store these days but I do still dabble in Target blasters. That being said, if I only could get 1 hobby box to take on a desert island I'd pick something with a lot of cards and words to read, like 2019 Topps Series 1. :D

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I only opened up three products this past season - my goto box is Topps Archives Snapshots. I also snagged Donruss Racing and Topps Big League but if told I could only open one product, it would be Archives Snapshots.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It really depends on the year. For 2018, my order is Topps Chrome Update, Bowman's Best and then Bowman Mega. Usually, if I had to pick just one box I would go with Bowman.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
zwAqWNe.jpg

Members online