Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - Feb 2019! It’s as cold as Pete Rose’s Hall of Fame chances!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
A new rule for baseball in 2019. A rugby game going on the same time on the field a the baseball game. The baseball players don't know to or are not fast enough to get out of the way. Then too bad. The baseball game won't take 2 1/2 hours to play. They will know what a disabled list really is. And most of all. A more exciting game when you pay a wallet full of money for tickets, beer, food and parking to see the game.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A new rule for baseball in 2019. A rugby game going on the same time on the field a the baseball game. The baseball players don't know to or are not fast enough to get out of the way. Then too bad. The baseball game won't take 2 1/2 hours to play. They will know what a disabled list really is. And most of all. A more exciting game when you pay a wallet full of money for tickets, beer, food and parking to see the game.

This is convoluted enough to be my cup of tea. :) Just 2 suggestions: have the only hot dog stand right in front of the shortstop, and have a Bronycon in rightcenter field.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The Bronycon should be going on in the middle with the rugby game at the same time. Except no kids under 16. Adults would be the main targets and earn extra points for everyone of them taken off the field on a stretcher.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Bronycon should be going on in the middle with the rugby game at the same time. Except no kids under 16. Adults would be the main targets and earn extra points for everyone of them taken off the field on a stretcher.

I would be worried if Bronies were allowed around people under age 16.... but them around the rugby should be no problem, they can sure take a "pounding" :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Machado and Padres to have a 2nd meeting.

I wonder if its because he tripped the GM in the first one, and had to reschedule. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Big time fight tomorrow between Cain Velasquez and Francis Ngannou.

This is Cains first fight since 2016, as long as he is back to full health it will be easy, but if he has lost a step his head will be launched into the 3rd row.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Teams are saying Padres have offered Manny Mandouche 8 years and 240mil, where other sources say 8 years 280mil. This is why the Padres are the most irrelevant team in MLB, the baseball version of the Cleveland Browns.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Moose Tacos for everyone in Milwaukee, I guess Shaw is hanging out at second a little more often, maybe I'll get first base eligibility for him in my fantasy league too.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Moose Tacos for everyone in Milwaukee, I guess Shaw is hanging out at second a little more often, maybe I'll get first base eligibility for him in my fantasy league too.

So far in my collecting career my only 1/1 is of Moose Tacos, not a bad one to have... he is fun to watch.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
WOW, just checked to see what happened in UFC fight, Cain gets KO'd in 26 seconds.. haven't watched it yet but damn, gotta see this.... :eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mookie Betts, Francisco Lindor, Nolan Arenado free agencies coming up soon plus a possible Mike Trout opt out. There were superior starts to build around IMO.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Machado for 10 years is awful, half or more of these Padres prospects will crap out. No world series during this deal for SD.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I forgot for a bit that M's and Pads are interleague "rivals" so they play every year. I'm hoping its as fun as last time we saw Machado with O's. Bottom 9th 1 out with runners on. He hits a potential double play ball but infielder bobbles badly.... it doesn't matter as Machado was barely walking out the batters box so the inf recovers for the game ending DP. :lol:

Latest posts