Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** Morning Thread Feb 1, 2019 *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

19 degrees (that's 25 degrees warmer than this time yesterday) in the queen city with the winds shifting from out the south west to bring in a much more milder air for the weekend. Saturday's Hi is expected to be 55 degrees and Sunday at around 63 degrees. What a wild weather ride it's been the last 2 weeks.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
phone rings I answer with funny voice [ normal] eye glasses ready for my wife -reply - But she will be able to see me ---------- girl lost it on that --- Got you didn't i was my next reply . I can hear her trying to explain that to co workers

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Definitely glad it is Friday. Bennett was having a heck of a time last night getting to sleep. He was fighting going to sleep and you could tell he was really tired but didn't want to sleep.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Man. 5 months into 2019 and it is only February. Crazy!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Better weather for a few days. 45 today, 55 Saturday & 65 Sunday. They are calling for ice/rain Tuesday & snow next Thursday.

Members online