Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

February Pick Ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Also got the Mattingly jersey.

r6nwlT7h.jpg

One would think, in a set titled "Legendary Pinstripes", that they would use jersey swatches with actual pinstripes on them. I swear, the people designing these cards have no common sense.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
One would think, in a set titled "Legendary Pinstripes", that they would use jersey swatches with actual pinstripes on them. I swear, the people designing these cards have no common sense.

Ha, no doubt. I would prefer a home jersey version of Mattingly for sure. The Gehrig and Mantle have them, so that makes up for it!

ZxYGgyXl.jpg

s2nUWkUl.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
1993 Decker Resize.jpg

It doesn't look like much but this was a white whale for me. I'd only seen a picture in 20 years trying to find one until last week when an almost complete team set popped up on eBay.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
View attachment 86893

It doesn't look like much but this was a white whale for me. I'd only seen a picture in 20 years trying to find one until last week when an almost complete team set popped up on eBay.

Congratulations on landing your white whale. What's next?

Lot of action in this thread.

Here are mine:
View attachment 86943

Insane Jones patch.

This thread is like Christmas, love opening it up!

The Casas collection is getting pretty serious now

View attachment 86984

View attachment 86985

I really have been impressed with the looks of these and yours are no exception.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Congratulations on landing your white whale. What's next?

I'm down to these 5 pack issued Jeff Fryes and I'd be happy with any of them.

1995 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold #393 - I've seen a pic on Trading Card Database but the guy who uploaded the pic sold it like 10 years ago.
1997 Red Sox Score Premier #10 - Never seen it.
1998 Stadium Club First Day Issue #281 SER# /200 - Never seen it though I have multiple copies of the One of a Kind /150 and they pop up all the time. Retail parallels suck.
1999 Fleer Tradition Starting 9 #404 SER# /9 - Never seen it. Don't expect I ever will.
2001 Pacific Retail LTD #137 SER# /85 - The only one I've seen pops up from time to time on ebay in a teamlots4u team set lot but I can't make myself pay $120 for it. Lots of other Rockies pop up time to time but the Frye doesn't.

Looking for these Team Issues too:

1999 Boston Red Sox Team Issued Photocards #NNO - Pic on TCDB, Never seen one for sale.
2000 Boston Red Sox Team Issued Photocards #NNO - Never seen it or any others from this issue.
2017 Texas Rangers Team Issued Alumni Alley #NNO - Saw a pic of him signing some at an Alumni Alley event on the Rangers website but haven't seen any for sale and my normal guy for Rangers issues hasn't either.

I still need his '97 Pinnacle and '98 Stadium Club printing plates too.

Members online