Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE OFFICIAL NEW YORK YANKEES IN SEASON THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
some good yankee news is needed.

Anthony Seigler just hit a walk-off Grand Slam for the Renegades eighth win in a row. Its rocking in the hudson valley.
I was there! Recently moved back to the area after 14 years in Chicago. Took my wife to a game a couple weeks ago (when HV mounted the late comeback) and then on Saturday I went with my parents - that walk-off slam was awesome! Kind of a shame there was such a sparse crowd there to see it. The interlocking HV hats will be cool when they're available. but I'm forever pining for a throwback green crown/burgundy bill.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I was there! Recently moved back to the area after 14 years in Chicago. Took my wife to a game a couple weeks ago (when HV mounted the late comeback) and then on Saturday I went with my parents - that walk-off slam was awesome! Kind of a shame there was such a sparse crowd there to see it. The interlocking HV hats will be cool when they're available. but I'm forever pining for a throwback green crown/burgundy bill.
i go maybe 1 or 2 times a season, place is ruff in this weather until the sun goes down.

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
i go maybe 1 or 2 times a season, place is ruff in this weather until the sun goes down.
Yeah, we kind of lucked out on Saturday - it was obviously warm, but there was a gentle breeze blowing through for most of the game. It's nice that the stadium is at least oriented toward the east so that the sun is behind everyone for the evening games.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yeah, we kind of lucked out on Saturday - it was obviously warm, but there was a gentle breeze blowing through for most of the game. It's nice that the stadium is at least oriented toward the east so that the sun is behind everyone for the evening games.
i use to live right over that way. worked at Castle Point for 30 years. Wife and i go, Leo's table for two

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Our season is on the brink​

Say’s Boone, so im resting Judge tonight WTF? Othani is pitching wouldnt Judge just say hey i want to play.? this team is so unlikeable.
Upper management hasnt a clue. Frazier is not the only one thats dizzy. im done, there done. at the trade dealine SELL

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My IP scouting report on Medina, the #7 prospect. At Somerset, the AA team now:

Went to AA Harrisburg vs. Somerset w/ Medina pitching.

He was impressive IMO.

Def has A+ fastball with sink to it. Sometimes throws it flat though but still blew it by a less than stellar lineup. Effortless coming out of his hand and easy delivery. Actually worked better from stretch to buckle down it seemed.

He struggled a bit early with command but only 1-2 walks. If he needed the fastball, it ended the AB. Only two hits allowed, both soft liners to opp field.

D. Garcia, the 1B with 14 HRs did NOT impress me a bit. Looked lost at the plate and his defense was brutal.

C Lopez, who was stellar defensively and RF Beltre, who hit a moonshot bomb, both looked better, at least for today…

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Half measures availed us nothing.​

gleyber needs to be traded and gary and luke.
we need two out fielders a short stop and a number one catcher. we can start that at the trade deadline. continue in the off season for pitching.
Mr.Glass our DH only, is hurting this team big time. how you get him out of here wont be pretty, but he needs to go.
i hope my 12 pack of modelo’s is enough to get me through tonight’s game.

Members online