Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chippernate

I pulled a redemption back in December of 2010 for a Mike Green Auto Patch /5 and redeemed it. It still says initial request and pending after 8 years. Sent a request asking what was going on a few years ago, never got a response, just that the request was closed. I've tried calling and just get the "leave a message and we'll call back or continue to hold" and then the line disconnects. No response to emails either. So has anyone had any luck contacting Panini about missing redemptions like that?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I've never done a redemption. Sounds like one big scam to me. Someone really needs to file a class action suit to combat this corruption.

chippernate

I’ve done a handful, never really had a problem except this one. Even had another Panini that I got in less than a month. It’s just ridiculous though. I talked with another guy he’s been waiting 2 years for a 1/1

Leafsfan1967

Feb 8, 2019
Innisfil, Ontario, Canada
Have you tried messaging them on Facebook? I've heard a lot of guys have had better luck this way getting someone to help fix their problem. I'm guessing that the card never got made, for some reason, or another, so once you establish contact with a Panini rep, be prepared to ask for a replacement card comparable in value, and have a list of a few players you'd like as the replacement, Good Luck! :D:

Members online

Latest posts