Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Fantasy League Baseball Talk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hey guys, as Spring Training is approaching, I thought it'd be fun to start a thread to discuss fantasy baseball...keepers, sleepers, outlook, etc.

For the first time in years, I've got too many keepers! My league is a rotisserie league and requires you to keep 5 and only 5. Here's what I'm thinking for my keepers, in no particular order:

1. M. Andujar
2. C. Blackmon
3. V. Guerrero
4. S. Ohtani (DH only)
5. L. Severino

Other potential keepers are J. Abreu, W. Buehler, K. Morales, E. Andrus, and Y. Darvish. I could swap for Abreu somewhere, but he's seemed to level off and won't have much offense around him this year. Could swap Ohtani for Buehler, as Ohtani would probably fall to me in the draft, but I like his (future) dual threat ability and Buehler didn't show up in the postseason. What do you guys think; stick with my original 5?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I suppose it depends how far ahead you're looking because ohtani won't pitch this year, personally I'd keep buegler over ohtani but it's splitting hairs really. I wouldn't swap anyone else in, those 5(6) are you're top end in a keeper league

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I do two money leagues each year. One is an 18 team redraft each year the other is a 20 team keeper, 25 man roster max of 12 keepers. Both leagues draft in person and are pretty competitive. My redraft league started in 1980, I didn't join until 2012.

Members online