Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Canadian with advice on not paying $15 for shipping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Would be Ebay.ca right? Maybe it'll be smart to limit to just Canada, right? You'd be wrong. There is no escape. No joy. No PC cards. Just packs from my LCS, which is still like, $10 extra but it's a price I'm willing to pay

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Things have changed alot recently on those . In past i shipped auto parts to Europe -NOT now . Need some Canadian input on how they handle this . crossing borders risky even for just cards

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Start a free account with COMC.com. You can buy cards and have them shipped to COMC c/o your username. You get an email confirmation when they are received. They are processed, scanned, and added to your inventory where you can list them for sale or have them shipped to you. I usually hoard my purchases during the year and have them bulk shipped to me in December.

It costs about $3.60 per card for them to process, but it's a lot better than $15-$17 shipping through ebay's Global Shipping Program.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I've had two Sportlots shipments to Canada vanish within the last few months. One of them I had to recreate and resend the order, and I still had to refund the buyer since he didn't receive the second batch in time. Another didn't get his two 18¢ cards after a month so I just gave him his money back. Not sure how that helps, but I do feel like as soon as the Canadian Postal Service gets something from the US, there's a good chance no one will ever see it again.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
I've had two Sportlots shipments to Canada vanish within the last few months. One of them I had to recreate and resend the order, and I still had to refund the buyer since he didn't receive the second batch in time. Another didn't get his two 18¢ cards after a month so I just gave him his money back. Not sure how that helps, but I do feel like as soon as the Canadian Postal Service gets something from the US, there's a good chance no one will ever see it again.

I'm like 3-3 with large shipments from UPS

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
I traded with a guy from New Brunswick. He had his cards sent to a P.O. box in Bangor mail and
drove 30 - 45 minutes once a week or so to pick up any packages. While he was there, he
mailed HIS packages to the U.S. and saved that money too.
But if you live too far to do something like that and you do find a good solution, please let me know
so I can relay the information to him. I miss trading with Freddie.
Good Luck!
Bob

Members online

Latest posts