Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Things that make you go hmmm...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The 1997 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Michael Jordan PMG GREEN card that PWCC Auctions had on Ebay got up to just over $595,000.00 tonight, before the auction was pulled with 11 days still to go. If you look in the Ebay completed auctions, it shows the card ending at .99 cents. PSA say's the card is altered. PWCC say's "we consider this a condition flaw, not an alteration".

I'd rather have a Jordan PSA 10 rookie card. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Metal-Universe-Precious-Metal-Gems-Michael-Jordan-PMG-GREEN-10-PSA-PWCC-/401705176726?hash=item5d877e8e96%3Ag%3A-uMAAOSwti5cYJBx&nma=true&si=sQkgsPHS600xjfA1zrX8b1aFqoc%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
I have been silent about this for
a while, but pwcc and Probstein have so many shill bidders it’s sickening. I have bid on cards three times and they say people didn’t pay. I am not bidding on a tony gwynn card and my max bid is hit with 7 days left and for this particular card that is extremely high and they have 0 feedback of course as usually, now sniper gwynn people would bid in 7 days on nice rare gwynn cards as I know and as a player collector we all no for the most part who are competitors are. Also some of the shill bidders are around 10-30 feedback sometimes. Also they don’t block those people I have seen same bidder win and they get back to me they didn’t pay. I do not bid on their cards anymore after today. It’s a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I've bid on a Probstein before. I set my snipe at my highest I'll go and that's it. Very few auctions I've raised my bid.

Members online