Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************MORNING THREAD 2/12*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] I really need to get back into the TTM swing of things. Last request I sent out was a year and a half ago to Brooks Robinson for my 2013 Ginter HOF set

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I really need to look into trying to do this Danny. What kind of info can you give me to get started?
My signature disappeared so my teams are the Detroit Tigers in the Minnesota Vikings but I would obviously be interested in many, many other players as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Address your envelope to the player c/o TEAM. Rub down your card with some baby powder (others prefer a pink eraser, etc.). Include a SASE. Write a note or letter (I generally use an index card and keep it to 3-4 sentences). Put in mail and wait!!!
You could review the TTM threads to see who we've had successes with and I always put where I sent them on those threads. If you have a few you are considering, send me a PM and I can tell you whether you have a good or poor chance on it!!!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! The craziest Winter I can remember. Going to be in the mid 50's tomorrow & Thursday. 25 on Friday with an inch or so of snow. Calling for more snow Sunday. The only prediction I've heard is 5+ inches. All this will probably change.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Address your envelope to the player c/o TEAM. Rub down your card with some baby powder (others prefer a pink eraser, etc.). Include a SASE. Write a note or letter (I generally use an index card and keep it to 3-4 sentences). Put in mail and wait!!!
You could review the TTM threads to see who we've had successes with and I always put where I sent them on those threads. If you have a few you are considering, send me a PM and I can tell you whether you have a good or poor chance on it!!!!!!!

I'm just getting started at this as I've always wanted to but never quite got around to it. Thanks for the info Danny and once I get some sort of player list put together or at least some, I'll pm you.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'm just getting started at this as I've always wanted to but never quite got around to it. Thanks for the info Danny and once I get some sort of player list put together or at least some, I'll pm you.

Perfect and I wish you success........makes going to your mailbox fun!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good afternoon, all!

Dano, what does the baby powder/pink eraser do...just rough the surface for a good auto?

It gets the UV coating off and allows it to adhere better. Without it, you end up with little bubbles in the signature, with a sharpie.

Members online