Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Sign of Spring Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
A lot of teams' pitchers/catchers reported today, many more report tomorrow. First full squad workout for many teams is Feb 18th.

It's good to see that Spring is right around the corner now that players are starting to show up for the season.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Looking forward to live action

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

February 28th or so for live action. MLB Network will go from their offseason junk programming to showing just about every game televised in the spring.

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
February 28th or so for live action. MLB Network will go from their offseason junk programming to showing just about every game televised in the spring.
Yes sir. Sounds about right. If I recall Seattle and Oakland is first game

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If it's spring why is it so cold

It's not so cold. It's been raining and the morning low is 40 because of the cloud cover so you know spring is near. If it were winter, it'd be snowing overnight with lows at or below freezing.

Got my MLB.TV/MILB.TV renewal email today. Says they are going to stream the first game on Feb 22nd that will be available with my 2018 subscription and renew my subscription for 2019 on Feb 28th unless I contact customer service before Feb 28th to cancel my subscription.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
It's not so cold. It's been raining and the morning low is 40 because of the cloud cover so you know spring is near. If it were winter, it'd be snowing overnight with lows at or below freezing.

Got my MLB.TV/MILB.TV renewal email today. Says they are going to stream the first game on Feb 22nd that will be available with my 2018 subscription and renew my subscription for 2019 on Feb 28th unless I contact customer service before Feb 28th to cancel my subscription.
Maybe where you live but here its below freezing with snowfall overnight

Sent from my SM-A530W using Freedom Card Board mobile app