Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Suggestions for using PWE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
One of my friends has a nice amount of cards he wants to move at $5 per, but bubbles are not an option.

How do you ship pwe?
No more than one Card?

Suggestions and tips greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I use card savers 1 because they have a little give. Two max, no thick memorabilia type. Start a micropayments account too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 4, 2008
A do recycled computer paper, top loads, tiny tape at the top to protect the card from falling out, tape piece holding it inside with paper tri folded and Costco self sealing envelopes. I tend to favor top loads over card savers since they are rigid and offer a little more protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bob Franklin

Nov 30, 2008
Philly, PA
I get a lot of PWE cards from Ebay. Some are just put in between two thin pieces of cardboard
or even in a thank you card. Most of them have only a regular stamp on them and they make it
to my mailbox fairly easily and usually in good condition.
When I try to mail one or two cards in a loader a placed into a PWE, the guys at the post office
tell me that the loader can jam in the conveyor so it has to be hand canceled and that stamp
costs 72 cents. It actually says HAND CANCEL on the stamp. Other times, they charged 99 cents.
I don't know how much it costs now.
Ask the USPS people for suggestions.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
you can send up to 6 cards in a PWE .

Never send die-cut window cards (jersey cards, triple threads, bat relics, etc) in a PWE as they will get creased at the diecut window corners when they go through the USPS sorting machines even though they are supposedly "nonmachineable" because of being too rigid and require the surcharge postage.

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
You're far better off staying away from PWE completely.

After Buying/selling/trading online since 1997, I learned that white cardboard (on outside) CD mailers are best (and recommended by the USPS intelligent employees, and many ARE NOT intelligent!). The BIG USPS RULES BOOK recommends these for shipping trading cards in toploaders as well.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You're far better off staying away from PWE completely.

After Buying/selling/trading online since 1997, I learned that white cardboard (on outside) CD mailers are best (and recommended by the USPS intelligent employees, and many ARE NOT intelligent!). The BIG USPS RULES BOOK recommends these for shipping trading cards in toploaders as well.

I’ve been on eBay since ‘98 and I use PWE and a card saver. You can buy regular stamps in bulk on eBay and get a discount. If someone claims they didn’t get it or it’s damaged, just refund and block. eBay is anti seller so you’ll never win either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I use top loaders and a piece of cardboard or decoy card in a team bag. Wrap in a half-sheet of paper to keep it centered in the envelope. Post office sells 2-ounce stamps that covers it. And I write in red ink on both sides "Photos-Do Not Bend."

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I use top loaders and a piece of cardboard or decoy card in a team bag. Wrap in a half-sheet of paper to keep it centered in the envelope. Post office sells 2-ounce stamps that covers it. And I write in red ink on both sides "Photos-Do Not Bend."

Members online

Latest posts