Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help deciding what to do...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr148927

Aug 8, 2008
boston
Hi Everyone,

I am having a hard time, deciding what to do... Got some extra money to spend on a case... ( no more than $2k)
Interested to see what you guys would do, before I pull the trigger... ( I already have stuff in mind, again just curious to see what everyone would do). Please keep in mind, I do not do rookie stuff... So, with that in mind... Thanks

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
What do you mean by “I don’t do rookie stuff”? Is the $2K spent without worrying about getting some of the money back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr148927

Aug 8, 2008
boston
Anthony, I should have said, I do not speculate with rookie stuff. ie Bowman Draft etc... As always, may or may not break even.. All good..

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'd buy 3-4 boxes of 1993 Finest and have fun opening them. You could also go with 1 box of 1993 SP and hope to pull some Jeters...maybe even a PSA 10!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Heritage is always a go-to when looking for a case to break. New set comes out in a couple weeks. With no Ohtani-type of player driving it, I expect it to drop in price a bit on release, as presales seem kind of high right now.

Topps Chrome is my other favorite for breaking. It is more rookie-focused, with the autographs and more RC logo cards than absolutely necessary, but it is a fun rip of attractive cards. ROI can be a killer, though, so proceed with caution.

Members online

No members online now.