Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 2/18***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Rough morning for the Clark household today as Jayme had to go back to work. What helps today though is her mom is watching Bennett for the day, but tomorrow he goes to daycare. He will be in good hands though as the babysitter only has 6 kids total counting Bennett.

And a repost from Saturday. Picked this up to repurpose it for a display case for some of tbe collection. I'm strongly considering flush mounting it into one of my walls once I'm all done with it. It's a decent size, roughly 5'x5'.
20190214_182108.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Nice day today. Just cold. Snow coming back again tomorrow. We have had more this year than the last 3 years combined and it's still February!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The only time I had a MRI I was in there for 3+ hours with the same Deliverance style banjo music on loop. I guess something happened to the lady who was doing it and they went home. :confused:

Members online

Latest posts