User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Looking for some Topps Commons 2010 thru 2019

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    outside of Boston
    Posts
    703
     jflan702
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Looking for some Topps Commons 2010 thru 2019

    Looking to complete some extra sets. Just need a few more to finish some. Looking to trade only. I have tons of Topps regular to trade. Let me know what you have and what you are looking for.

    Second Sets needs:

    2010 Topps: #2, 48, 49, 60, 84, 87, 103, 106, 114, 129, 135, 146, 188, 206, 210, 227, 250, 302, 328

    2012 Topps Update: #102, 216

    2018 Topps Update set #3: #6, 74



    Thanks,
    Last edited by jflan702; 04-07-2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: updated for trades
    Jflan702

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    https://www.freewebs.com/jflan702/

    Stupid photobucket.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 4 - 5 guys with lists to check. If you don't mind waiting about a month, I'll add your list
    to the others and check it when I get down to the end of my present lists to check.
    I would be interested in trading for Phillies and Braves that I don't have yet.
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES ( and PHILLIES in a pinch )

    My Bucket: https://s980.photobucket.com/albums/a...20For%20Trade/

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    outside of Boston
    Posts
    703
     jflan702
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. thanks.
    Jflan702

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    https://www.freewebs.com/jflan702/

    Stupid photobucket.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    465
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have this, but would need something nice in return.

    2012 Topps Update: #183 (Harper)

    Bill
    Please visit my personal website with over 15,000 cards available.

    Bill's Discount Card Site

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these 2010 Topps:
    17, 26, 29, 49, 61, 62, 67, 75, 84, 87, 91, 96, 102, 114, 127, 129, 135, 146, 153, 169, 174, 188, 192, 223, 236, 248, 280, 289, 328


    My wants:
    Pre-80 HOF (graded or ungraded)
    HOF/Star/Top Prospect IP Autographs (no ttm)
    Multi-colored patches
    RC/RC Parallels; Pre RC parallels/1st yr cards/parallels/autographs (no ttm) (no unlicensed i.e. Panini/Donruss) of the below players:

    Ronald Acuna
    Jo Adell
    Ozzie Albies
    Jose Altuve
    Miguel Andujar
    Nolan Arenado
    Cody Bellinger
    Andrew Benintendi
    Mookie Betts
    Bo Bichette
    Alex Bregman
    Kris Bryant
    Carlos Correa
    Rafael Devers
    Wander Franco
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Mackenzie Gore
    Hunter Greene
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Bryce Harper
    Eloy Jimenez
    Aaron Judge
    Clayton Kershaw
    Royce Lewis
    Francisco Lindor
    Manny Machado
    JD Martinez
    Shohei Ohtani
    Anthony Rizzo
    Luis Robert
    Victor Robles
    Brendan Rodgers
    Corey Seager
    Juan Soto
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Dansby Swanson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Fernando Tatis Jr
    Gleyber Torres
    Mike Trout
    Kyle Tucker
    Trea Turner
    Forrest Whitley
    Christian Yelich

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these from your wantlist, LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

    2018 Update - U126, 145, 146, 184, 265, 300
    2019 - 29, 61, 68, 88, 110, 137, 190, 336

    I collect Jeter, Pujols, Machado, Altuve, Spinger, Goldschmidt, Acuna, Benintendi, Griffey, Trout, A. Rod. Thomas

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these from your wantlist, LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

    2018 Update - U126, 145, 146, 184, 265, 300
    2019 - 29, 61, 68, 88, 110, 137, 190, 336

    I collect Jeter, Pujols, Machado, Altuve, Spinger, Goldschmidt, Acuna, Benintendi, Griffey, Trout, A. Rod. Thomas

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have these from your wantlist, LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

    2018 Update - U126, 145, 146, 184, 265, 300
    2019 - 29, 61, 68, 88, 110, 137, 190, 336

    I collect Jeter, Pujols, Machado, Altuve, Spinger, Goldschmidt, Acuna, Benintendi, Griffey, Trout, A. Rod. Thomas

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    901
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump for response

  10. #10
    Junior Member Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally found some time to go thru my cards and found these:

    2010 Topps: # 17, 26, 62, 75, 91, 102, 106, 127, 140, 146, 206, 210, 227, 236, 280, 294, 300, 302, 328

    2018 Topps Update set #3: #6, 7, 14, 17, 21, 27, 29, 31, 32, 37, 46, 47, 55, 58, 67, 68, 70, 71, 74, 78, 82, 85, 90, 91, 98, 103, 108, 112, 126, 132, 133, 135, 145, 146, 149, 150, 162, 169, 173, 179, 184, 188, 195, 198, 205, 206, 210, 213, 215, 226, 231, 232, 236, 240, 246, 251, 253, 258, 265, 272, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 283, 290, 295, 296

    I didn't check these but I think I have most, if not all of them available.
    Let me know.
    Bob


    2019 Topps set #2: #29, 37, 46, 61, 68, 88, 92, 110, 137, 143, 150, 172, 187, 189, 190, 209, 258, 260, 265, 269, 300, 303, 316, 336, 344, 345, 346
    I collect BRAVES ( and PHILLIES in a pinch )

    My Bucket: https://s980.photobucket.com/albums/a...20For%20Trade/

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    outside of Boston
    Posts
    703
     jflan702
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chilly55 View Post
    I have this, but would need something nice in return.

    2012 Topps Update: #183 (Harper)

    Bill
    Thanks for the offer Bill, but I don't think I would be able to find anything that would be worthy of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by swish54_99 View Post
    I have these 2010 Topps:
    17, 26, 29, 49, 61, 62, 67, 75, 84, 87, 91, 96, 102, 114, 127, 129, 135, 146, 153, 169, 174, 188, 192, 223, 236, 248, 280, 289, 328


    My wants:
    Pre-80 HOF (graded or ungraded)
    HOF/Star/Top Prospect IP Autographs (no ttm)
    Multi-colored patches
    RC/RC Parallels; Pre RC parallels/1st yr cards/parallels/autographs (no ttm) (no unlicensed i.e. Panini/Donruss) of the below players:

    Ronald Acuna
    Jo Adell
    Ozzie Albies
    Jose Altuve
    Miguel Andujar
    Nolan Arenado
    Cody Bellinger
    Andrew Benintendi
    Mookie Betts
    Bo Bichette
    Alex Bregman
    Kris Bryant
    Carlos Correa
    Rafael Devers
    Wander Franco
    Paul Goldschmidt
    Mackenzie Gore
    Hunter Greene
    Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    Bryce Harper
    Eloy Jimenez
    Aaron Judge
    Clayton Kershaw
    Royce Lewis
    Francisco Lindor
    Manny Machado
    JD Martinez
    Shohei Ohtani
    Anthony Rizzo
    Luis Robert
    Victor Robles
    Brendan Rodgers
    Corey Seager
    Juan Soto
    Giancarlo Stanton
    Dansby Swanson
    Noah Syndergaard
    Fernando Tatis Jr
    Gleyber Torres
    Mike Trout
    Kyle Tucker
    Trea Turner
    Forrest Whitley
    Christian Yelich
    Thanks for the offer, but I couldn't find anything comparable from your lists of players.

    Quote Originally Posted by kleidk View Post
    I have these from your wantlist, LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

    2018 Update - U126, 145, 146, 184, 265, 300
    2019 - 29, 61, 68, 88, 110, 137, 190, 336

    I collect Jeter, Pujols, Machado, Altuve, Spinger, Goldschmidt, Acuna, Benintendi, Griffey, Trout, A. Rod. Thomas
    Do you have a wantlist anywhere that I could check?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Franklin View Post
    I finally found some time to go thru my cards and found these:

    2010 Topps: # 17, 26, 62, 75, 91, 102, 106, 127, 140, 146, 206, 210, 227, 236, 280, 294, 300, 302, 328

    2018 Topps Update set #3: #6, 7, 14, 17, 21, 27, 29, 31, 32, 37, 46, 47, 55, 58, 67, 68, 70, 71, 74, 78, 82, 85, 90, 91, 98, 103, 108, 112, 126, 132, 133, 135, 145, 146, 149, 150, 162, 169, 173, 179, 184, 188, 195, 198, 205, 206, 210, 213, 215, 226, 231, 232, 236, 240, 246, 251, 253, 258, 265, 272, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 283, 290, 295, 296

    I didn't check these but I think I have most, if not all of them available.
    Let me know.
    Bob


    2019 Topps set #2: #29, 37, 46, 61, 68, 88, 92, 110, 137, 143, 150, 172, 187, 189, 190, 209, 258, 260, 265, 269, 300, 303, 316, 336, 344, 345, 346
    Thanks Bob. Do you have a wantlist that I could look at?

    Thanks,
    Jflan702

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    https://www.freewebs.com/jflan702/

    Stupid photobucket.

  12. #12
    Junior Member Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jflan702 View Post
    Thanks Bob. Do you have a wantlist that I could look at?

    Thanks,
    Do I have a want list? Yes, I do!

    I have one for Phillies - that's 84 pages
    and I have one for Braves - and that's 94 pages.

    I can e-mail one of them to you if you wish, but I can't upload it here - it would
    probably crash the board.
    Let me know.
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES ( and PHILLIES in a pinch )

    My Bucket: https://s980.photobucket.com/albums/a...20For%20Trade/

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    outside of Boston
    Posts
    703
     jflan702
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Franklin View Post
    I finally found some time to go thru my cards and found these:

    2010 Topps: #106, 146, 206, 210, 227, 302, 328



    I didn't check these but I think I have most, if not all of them available.
    Let me know.
    Bob

    Bob,
    Are you interested in a small trade? If so, let me know if you are looking for any Topps from the last few years base sets.

    I only need these few 2010's from your list.

    Thanks,
    Jflan702

    Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    https://www.freewebs.com/jflan702/

    Stupid photobucket.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jflan702 View Post
    Bob,
    Are you interested in a small trade? If so, let me know if you are looking for any Topps from the last few years base sets.

    I only need these few 2010's from your list.

    Thanks,
    I probably don't need any base cards.
    Thanks anyway!
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES ( and PHILLIES in a pinch )

    My Bucket: https://s980.photobucket.com/albums/a...20For%20Trade/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •