Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebates back on for cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Our favorite ebay category now has 6% rebates on ebates.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
How does ebates work?

I assume you sign up on their site but I don't understand how they link to your ebay account to see that you've made ebay eligible purchases to give you a rebate on or if you can get that rebate in cash or if it's only good for gift cards.

The only thing I know is it's hot for a attractive woman to say 'ebates". ;)

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I assume you sign up on their site but I don't understand how they link to your ebay account to see that you've made ebay eligible purchases to give you a rebate on or if you can get that rebate in cash or if it's only good for gift cards.
The only thing I know is it's hot for a attractive woman to say 'ebates". ;)

I tried to get my wife to say ebates tonight. She told me to get lost. :lol:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
You sign up for an ebates.com account. When you click through their site to ebay or one of the other sites they associate with, it will track purchases for that session. In the case of ebay, it gives you rebates based on the category of the item something is listed under. They change the % amount and the categories regularly. How it works is likely some sort of cookies plus the information passed through the query string when you click from ebates.com to the next site. They pay out quarterly in cash via Paypal, though only when you've accumulated at least $5 in rebates. It's a nice bonus if you use it regularly.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I take it if I click thru ebates to ebay to look at something and then set a snipe on that item, I don't get a rebate on it if my snipe bid wins and I pay for it?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I doubt it, I think you have to actually complete the transaction within the session. But maybe try placing a bid on the item manually, then seeing if your snipe wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts