User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Administrators, can someone help??

Super Moderator metallicalex777's Avatar
     metallicaalex777
     metallicalex777
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MENTION=2400]Randy Shields[/MENTION] [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

Not sure if this was the one, but I found an OLD thread that [MENTION=1854]JBel4331[/MENTION] hosted back in 2011 making banners for peeps here. The link to the thread is here: https://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...ghlight=rhoads

I found the signature you requested and he made for you which was still "alive" in that thread. I've gone ahead and saved that image in my Imgur folder for future reference. Let me know what you think of the signature below...if you like it you can edit it yourself in your profile, or let one of us Admins know here and we can upload it for you:

Screenshot of text code for signature:

Example of signature...If you like this, just quote this post to copy the text code and add it to your profile
    Randall William Rhoads 1956-1982
    King Felix Hernandez Collector!!!

My Felix Hernandez PC:
    Alex Alex's (metallicalex777) PC - Felix Hernandez Album

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GREAT BUNCH here on FCB -------------------- just not said a lot .

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicalex777 View Post
    [MENTION=2400]Randy Shields[/MENTION] [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] [MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]

Not sure if this was the one, but I found an OLD thread that [MENTION=1854]JBel4331[/MENTION] hosted back in 2011 making banners for peeps here. The link to the thread is here: https://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...ghlight=rhoads

I found the signature you requested and he made for you which was still "alive" in that thread. I've gone ahead and saved that image in my Imgur folder for future reference. Let me know what you think of the signature below...if you like it you can edit it yourself in your profile, or let one of us Admins know here and we can upload it for you:

Screenshot of text code for signature:

Example of signature...If you like this, just quote this post to copy the text code and add it to your profile
    Hey Alex, I owe you a big THANK YOU!! Yes inkfrog must have made the change but just recently as I had stopped using them more than 7+ years ago. I should have tried to copy everything over to another hosting site but needless to say it LOOKS GREAT!!

Thanks again my friend, My "King of the Axe" is back. Long live the memory of my favorite guitarist!!!
    Randy

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    GREAT BUNCH here on FCB -------------------- just not said a lot .
    Absolutely, 1000%!!!
    Randy

metallicaalex777
     metallicalex777
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Shields View Post
    Hey Alex, I owe you a big THANK YOU!! Yes inkfrog must have made the change but just recently as I had stopped using them more than 7+ years ago. I should have tried to copy everything over to another hosting site but needless to say it LOOKS GREAT!!

Thanks again my friend, My "King of the Axe" is back. Long live the memory of my favorite guitarist!!!
    For the record, Randy Rhoads is in the top 3 guitarists/musicians I constantly study to keep my chops and fun going. I had an extra heart to get this back for you

You might find this article handy, if you can log back into inkfrog this article should walk you through on how to export your images onto your machine so you can upload them elsewhere: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-us...Actions-Export

I'd assume you still have access to your inkfrog account in someway shape or form. Although it might be a lengthy process, you should be able to physically recover anything you uploaded there to export to your laptop/desktop to re-upload on another site (I recommend Imgur or the like as Photobucket is pretty wonky for free users).

Glad we were able to help out Randy!

My Felix Hernandez PC:

CatdaddysCards55
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good job Alex.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    I have no collecting focus, right now.

Trade Albums

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good work Alex. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, Randy Rhoads is in the top 3 guitarists/musicians I constantly study to keep my chops and fun going. I had an extra heart to get this back for you

You might find this article handy, if you can log back into inkfrog this article should walk you through on how to export your images onto your machine so you can upload them elsewhere: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-us...Actions-Export

I'd assume you still have access to your inkfrog account in someway shape or form. Although it might be a lengthy process, you should be able to physically recover anything you uploaded there to export to your laptop/desktop to re-upload on another site (I recommend Imgur or the like as Photobucket is pretty wonky for free users).

Glad we were able to help out Randy!

Well then we must be bruthas from anutha mutha!
    Man, almost 40 years later and really only displayed on 2 albums, I still listen to the guy to this day. There's some uploads on youtube that has recordings of some of those songs with just Randy's guitar.

Actually I tried last week to log back into inkfrog and was unable too. I tried and was able to log into inkfrog classic but it didn't seem like they retained any of my information and all it kept showing no matter where I tried to navigate was a signup page for their premium legacy plan which I'm not interested in. It's not worth paying the fee just to find out there was nothing saved anyway. Most of it besides my sig were just past card scans I had uploaded for auctions, most of which are long gone now anyways.

Ah well, now that you've helped me retain a collage of someone whom Ozzy refers to as the best musician he's ever worked with it's all good!

Thanks again Alex!!
    Randy

metallicaalex777
     metallicalex777
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Shields View Post
    Well then we must be bruthas from anutha mutha!
    Man, almost 40 years later and really only displayed on 2 albums, I still listen to the guy to this day. There's some uploads on youtube that has recordings of some of those songs with just Randy's guitar.

Actually I tried last week to log back into inkfrog and was unable too. I tried and was able to log into inkfrog classic but it didn't seem like they retained any of my information and all it kept showing no matter where I tried to navigate was a signup page for their premium legacy plan which I'm not interested in. It's not worth paying the fee just to find out there was nothing saved anyway. Most of it besides my sig were just past card scans I had uploaded for auctions, most of which are long gone now anyways.

Ah well, now that you've helped me retain a collage of someone whom Ozzy refers to as the best musician he's ever worked with it's all good!

Thanks again Alex!!
    It's incredible how metal was just a "thing" for Randy as well...that guy more than understood the theory of all music and that is just from a guitar point of view. Beyond a legend Randy shall remain!

Regarding your inkfrog images. Before you give up, try this as well. I read it as you need to just sign up for the FREE inkfrog open account then use the transfer option there to transfer your inkfrog classic stuff to the new inkfrog open account.

Here is a link to the help topic: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-us...o-inkFrog-Open

Here is a copy and paste of the steps:
    Connect your inkFrog Classic Billing/Plan to inkFrog Open
    Great news! You can now connect your inkFrog Classic billing plan with inkFrog Open, and use both Classic and Open.
    This means you get to use inkFrog Open for your lower, Classic plan price.
    Connecting is simple...
    1. Create an inkFrog Open account (if you haven't yet) at www.inkfrog.com - choose the free account so it doesn't cost you anything.
    2. Login to your InkFrog Open account, and then visit this URL https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/
    ***Note, you may get an error when doing this, but just ignore the error***
    3. That's it! You can now login to Open and use it just like you use Classic

My Felix Hernandez PC:

cardcop05
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    metallicalex777 - exceptional work! See how much we can accomplish when we work together.
    Be honest, help fix what is wrong with your world, have integrity and empathy; and you live a happy life.

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent work guys!!!! Glad you got that back [MENTION=2400]Randy Shields[/MENTION]
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

bigrsports
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's incredible how metal was just a "thing" for Randy as well...that guy more than understood the theory of all music and that is just from a guitar point of view. Beyond a legend Randy shall remain!

Regarding your inkfrog images. Before you give up, try this as well. I read it as you need to just sign up for the FREE inkfrog open account then use the transfer option there to transfer your inkfrog classic stuff to the new inkfrog open account.

Here is a link to the help topic: https://success.inkfrog.com/hc/en-us...o-inkFrog-Open

Here is a copy and paste of the steps:
    Connect your inkFrog Classic Billing/Plan to inkFrog Open
    Great news! You can now connect your inkFrog Classic billing plan with inkFrog Open, and use both Classic and Open.
    This means you get to use inkFrog Open for your lower, Classic plan price.
    Connecting is simple...
    1. Create an inkFrog Open account (if you haven't yet) at www.inkfrog.com - choose the free account so it doesn't cost you anything.
    2. Login to your InkFrog Open account, and then visit this URL https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/
    ***Note, you may get an error when doing this, but just ignore the error***
    3. That's it! You can now login to Open and use it just like you use Classic
    I tried this quite a few times but keep getting an error page where I cannot navigate or transfer.
    I. Give. Up.

I got my old Sig back with your help Alex so that's all I need.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Randy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't post a ton, but it's amazing the mods would put so much effort into tracking down the signature of a single member, when it turns out it was another site's issue.

I know zero about coding or html but I know a little about people. Solid, guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12