Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Mariano Rivera - one of a kind!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KTops

Feb 6, 2019
I Have an authentic, "One of a Kind" signed Mariano Rivera GET WELL CARD! I was recovering from a ruptured achilles tendon. My wife purchased the card at a Yankees Clubhouse Store in Manhattan. She, along with our children, met Mariano Rivera at the Smithtown Acura car dealership in August of 2012. It was there that they took pictures with him, had a "Meet and Greet" and were able to get him to sign the card. It is not personalized to me. Mariano Rivera recently became the only MLB player in the history of the sport to be voted into the Hall of Fame unanimously. Even Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron could not achieve this! Own a piece of historic memorabilia that may never be duplicated! Asking price $10,000.

Attachments

• Mariano2.JPG
    Mariano2.JPG
    819.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Mariano1.JPG
    Mariano1.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Is this real?
3616d0dc375926c2a4f72ba868eadf0b.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=9701]forgerelli[/MENTION] has been working a lemonade stand to raise money for an exquisite item like this, hopefully someone else doesn't beat him to the punch.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Call me skeptical, but first I need to see a picture of your Achilles. Secondly you should get a third party authentication for this as it could net you possibly 15 to 20. And lastly I'm just not sure about it being a "One of a Kind" as a get well card signed by Mariano for a guy who just recently recovered from male *********** surgery just fetched a HUGE price through Heritage.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Call me skeptical, but first I need to see a picture of your Achilles. Secondly you should get a third party authentication for this as it could net you possibly 15 to 20. And lastly I'm just not sure about it being a "One of a Kind" as a get well card signed by Mariano for a guy who just recently recovered from male *********** surgery just fetched a HUGE price through Heritage.

Also, pic of the wife

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
I Have an authentic, "One of a Kind" signed Mariano Rivera GET WELL CARD! I was recovering from a ruptured achilles tendon. My wife purchased the card at a Yankees Clubhouse Store in Manhattan. She, along with our children, met Mariano Rivera at the Smithtown Acura car dealership in August of 2012. It was there that they took pictures with him, had a "Meet and Greet" and were able to get him to sign the card. It is not personalized to me. Mariano Rivera recently became the only MLB player in the history of the sport to be voted into the Hall of Fame unanimously. Even Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron could not achieve this! Own a piece of historic memorabilia that may never be duplicated! Asking price $10,000.

Autograph looks "iffy", I'd need to examine it in-person for quite a while with many 2012 REAL autograph exemplars, my calipers, and my lighted microscope (something NO Authenticators do). If it's a Authentic autograph it's a $1,000-$2,000 item AT BEST!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Autograph looks "iffy", I'd need to examine it in-person for quite a while with many 2012 REAL autograph exemplars, my calipers, and my lighted microscope (something NO Authenticators do). If it's a Authentic autograph it's a $1,000-$2,000 item AT BEST!

Just outta curiosity, what does the lighted microscope help with?

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Why would this be a 1k-2k item anyway? Anyone can just buy one of these posters and get it signed by mariano themselves for much less than that lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I actually went back to see if I could find the guy who offered the autographed sting bat to everyone but came up empty

Go look in the Hall of Shame, just go to browse, off topic talk, FCB hall of shame and find the topic “wife died today, want to do some trading” and that’s the guy...couldn’t find the exact post offering the bat, but a bunch of people talking about it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Go look in the Hall of Shame, just go to browse, off topic talk, FCB hall of shame and find the topic “wife died today, want to do some trading” and that’s the guy...couldn’t find the exact post offering the bat, but a bunch of people talking about it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I got lost in that thread dude. In fact I believe I PM’ed you or vice versa to ask if the other thought it was real hahahaha. Good times!

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
Just seeing this. The auto is real. I'd love to see the exemplars that lunatic has if he thinks it's "iffy".

Members online

Latest posts