Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Topps Blister Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I don't know what you all call them but I call them Blister packs. It's 3 packs of 2019 Topps Series 1 with a clear plastic bubble glued to a cardboard back with a Bonus Green border 150 Years of Professional Baseball insert on front. I found some at my local Target. With the 150 insert card being George Brett and being from KC I thought I would grab it. When I got home I looked at the odds on the back. If I'm not mistaken the odds are from 2018 Topps. Even stranger is they appear to be for the Walmart exclusive packs because it lists the Kris Bryant insert that was a exclusive to Walmart. Along with others insert that were in 2018 (Legends in the Making, Superstar Sensations & 1983 Topps Baseball)
2019 Topps Blister Pack Odds.jpg
After opening the packs I found that each pack included a Stars of the Game insert. I saw this insert on the checklist but had not pulled any out of the retail I have purchased. Luckily I pulled another Royals player out of the 3 packs. I think these are the nicest looking inserts in the set.
Perez Salvy 2019 SofG Insert.jpg
I might run by Target again tonight to see if they have any left.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Since TRU went under last year, they might be replacing the Toys R Us blister packs that had 3 retail packs and 3 of the Purple parallels?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Topps did this last year as well, it was a Green Salute parallel and a few packs.

Apparently the Purples are now in packs at Meijer, at least that's what ebay sellers are saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts