Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******GOOD MORNING THREAD 2/26 **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee time - early morning shuttle -oldest broke ankle can't drive so today 30 minute drive there pick up twins 3 1/2 bring home and take her to work . Wife takes two G/Ss to school . So retirement means GRANDKIDS

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Up early because the grandsons spent the night here......retirement DOES mean GRANDKIDS!!!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning folks. Been working night shift since November and it's really screwed with my internal clock. Stayed home last night, because of sickness.

Haven't been real active lately. Took a promotion in June and started my new position in July. Came with a decent raise and 20-30 hours of OT each week. I'm trying to get back to being active on the forums. We'll see how it goes.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
G'morning folks. Been working night shift since November and it's really screwed with my internal clock. Stayed home last night, because of sickness.

Haven't been real active lately. Took a promotion in June and started my new position in July. Came with a decent raise and 20-30 hours of OT each week. I'm trying to get back to being active on the forums. We'll see how it goes.

That's a lot of hours. Hope you're still young enough to handle it......into my 50's, didn't like additional hours at all!!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Bennett is coming down with a cold, which has us a little worried since he hasn't had his shots yet, and won't until Monday. Granted, he probably sounds worse to us than what it actually is. Woke up yesterday morning to the sounds of a stuffy nose, and it really sounded like he couldn't breathe well at all. Kept him from daycare yesterday and today. It was nice to spend a whole day with him, just the 2 of us yesterday

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Good morning all. Bennett is coming down with a cold, which has us a little worried since he hasn't had his shots yet, and won't until Monday. Granted, he probably sounds worse to us than what it actually is. Woke up yesterday morning to the sounds of a stuffy nose, and it really sounded like he couldn't breathe well at all. Kept him from daycare yesterday and today. It was nice to spend a whole day with him, just the 2 of us yesterday

My daughter had a cold or two before her first round of shots, she was fine. The amount of snot a tiny human can produce is astounding. Have plenty of tissues and boogie wipes ready.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

If you're into vintage yearbooks, annuals, etc. there's an insane batch of them in Hunt's new auction.

As the father of four, I can promise you that it almost always seems worse than it really is. They're a lot more resilient than they look...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My daughter had a cold or two before her first round of shots, she was fine. The amount of snot a tiny human can produce is astounding. Have plenty of tissues and boogie wipes ready.

Afternoon all!

If you're into vintage yearbooks, annuals, etc. there's an insane batch of them in Hunt's new auction.

As the father of four, I can promise you that it almost always seems worse than it really is. They're a lot more resilient than they look...

Oh, I agree that it sounds worse than it is. With all of the issues we had when he was born my wife is being overcautious, but I'm not going to argue with her over it. Plus, his Laryngomalacia makes it all sound a lot worse than what it is too

Members online

Latest posts