Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nolan Arenado contract extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm thrilled with this. Glad he will be staying put with Blackmon, although Blackmon's defense took a huge drop last year. Rockies are my number two team, so it's nice to see them competitive the last few years while the Twins haven't been

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Arenado is a better all-around player than Harper and Machado.
2nd best player behind Trout.

100% agree with the first part, I'm not sure he's the second best but he is certainly in the conversation. I think Betts and Arenado are probably 2-3 and the order is fluid.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If I were to build a team my tier list for guys to build around would be. . .

1.Trout
2.Lindor
3.Betts/Arenado
4.many other guys
5.Harper/Machado

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
100% agree with the first part, I'm not sure he's the second best but he is certainly in the conversation. I think Betts and Arenado are probably 2-3 and the order is fluid.
I chose Arenado over Betts because Arenado is the best fielding third baseman I've ever seen.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
You definitely don't see as many quality third baseman as you do outfielders.
Lindor is another quality mention. I had pulled a "major league" for a moment and forgot Cleveland had a team. I could put Lindor in that tier for sure, probably not many other players though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I had pulled a "major league" for a moment and forgot Cleveland had a team. I could put Lindor in that tier for sure, probably not many other players though.

:lol: great movie

I would put his teammate Jose Ramirez above the Harper/Machado tier as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts