Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March Zadness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Eh, Porcello's a pretty good pitcher and I'm sure he's a great guy. But I almost spit out my smirnoff ice when I saw you call him Big Daddy. That just struck my funny bone for some reason.

:lol:

After throwing a HOF first inning he decided to show his compassionate side in the 2nd and give a few hits to guys who are having a hard time. This only establishes him as even more of a candidate for HOF.

:|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
....and Porcello is done for the day. 7 runs in under 3 innings. His compassion to dominance ratio was a little off today. :-|

In all seriousness this M's lineup is legit. Pitching + defense will kill them this year but they are going to score over 800 runs.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Oh crap. Am I up for that kind of responsibility? I mean, what if I don't measure up? Can I deliver the goods like past luminaries like Haste or Lanning or Mario? I'm chewing off my fingernails.

Fine, I'll do it now :)

You can have the honors of starting the April NC thread. :grouphug::grouphug:

Members online